+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Test receiving email

Test receiving email

Hi,

I'm working on email template. Is there anyway if we could test receiving email but not having to meet the condition?
    For example if I want to see the reset password I have to go to my site and request resetting password to see the mail.
    I want to check if email are showing correctly.

Thanks All

Hello Wei Hong,

When you insert correct access to your email into Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Email
    the system should send you the test email: https://prnt.sc/izj8zy
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Wei Hong,

you can check it in the following way:
    - go to templates > your template > tpl > open html_email_source.html and copy its content into a new html file
    - then go to your email template in admin panel > Content > enable 'Source' button > copy email content and paste it into your html file instead of {content} placeholder
    - save changes
    - open your html file via browser

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei Hong,

When you insert correct access to your email into Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Email
    the system should send you the test email: https://prnt.sc/izj8zy
    Viktor you misunderstood my question. I just want to see how all the email templates show

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei Hong,

you can check it in the following way:
    - go to templates > your template > tpl > open html_email_source.html and copy its content into a new html file
    - then go to your email template in admin panel > Content > enable 'Source' button > copy email content and paste it into your html file instead of {content} placeholder
    - save changes
    - open your html file via browser
    Thanks Rudi, this methods should work

+ Reply to Thread