+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template

How to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template

Hello every one i need litlle help to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template please help me to remove Feature slider and replace with my own slider i try to find the code in css under /*** HOME PAGE GALLERY ***/ but i need to know what code i can remove from there .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sohail Zafar View Post
    Hello every one i need litlle help to remove Feature Listings slider from home page in heavy_wide template please help me to remove Feature slider and replace with my own slider i try to find the code in css under /*** HOME PAGE GALLERY ***/ but i need to know what code i can remove from there .
    You go to templates folder find the file called setting.tpl, then set home gallery to off or false something like that.

Thanks for reply Wei Hong but i dont see any thing like setting.tpl we have option in admincp but its just for the how many listings we need in it . I want to remove it and put my own slider there.

I removed this code from home_content.tpl in template> tpl> Blocks > home_content.tpl
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

but its also remove one of my side bar content box but i need this side bar content box i just want to remove the featured slider
    Last edited by Sohail Zafar; March 31, 2018 at 04:36 PM. Reason: ad some code

I just check and it's there. In all flynax included template. You should look again, go to templates >> your template folder >> setting.tpl.php, open it. Then set this

'home_page_gallery' => true,
    to

'home_page_gallery' => false,

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I just check and it's there. In all flynax included template. You should look again, go to templates >> your template folder >> setting.tpl.php, open it. Then set this

'home_page_gallery' => true,
    to

'home_page_gallery' => false,
    Thanks i found it and change it its turn off slider but the Featured listing stay there so i inactive my Featured listings from content box menu . But the problem im having now its remove my side content box which beside my flynax slider i need that sidebar I want to remove slider and Featured listings from there and i want to put my own slider in flynax slider.
    Last edited by Sohail Zafar; March 31, 2018 at 10:58 PM.

Are you using wide general template, only general template has side bar on homepage? Other templates don't have side bar on homepage.

Im using heavy_wide

+ Reply to Thread