+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Software Installation Manual

Hi, I've successfully installed the software on my local machine (thanks for the Rewrite Base help, by the way!). Now, after I do some changes to the software on localhost, am I able to directly upload the software onto my hosting plan, with the custom modifications? Or do I have to go through the installation and everything from the start?

Hi, I have a problem in installation of flynax classified ads. In Installation wizard when i'm trying to click the next button the error message appear "Count not connect to MySQL server" Please help me. thanks in advance

Hello Pascual Bernardo jr,

Did you create database and user for database and added this user to your database?
    If you have cpanel or Plesk panel you can do you without any problem. Also may be your hosting using remote database server and you should set mysql server instead 'localhost'. Would you please check all this things.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi, I have an issue with changing the admin folder name.
    I have followed the instructions to the letter, but when it comes to logging into admin, the page just sits there and says loading...
    If I install using the default admin folder name, all goes fine and logging in is not an issue.
    Any ideas what the problem may be?
    Thanks.

Hello. I have the same problem. Do you resolve that?.
    Hostname: localhost
    port: 3306
    Is fine?

Hello Guys,

You should change 1 line in .htaccess file.
    Open file: ftp://new_admin_folder>>.htaccess find line: RewriteBase /admin/ and change to: RewriteBase /new_admin_folder/

Save and try to connect again.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello,
    Would it be possible to update the installation manual?
    Before the installation ca marks the ftp rights but once the installation finished ca just mark to delete the folder / install. But files and folders have to put them with what right?

When the installation completed no need to save the installation folder on your ftp.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

4.7.1 upgrade?

Thanks for this. I am using 4.6.1 and want to upgrade to 4.7.1. How can I best acheive this? Basically I want to retain all my existing listings and accounts and tag cloud entries, everything but upgrade the software alone?

John

any one can support me for installation process, i have no money at this time for paying flynax for installation charges

+ Reply to Thread