Thread: General Wide + Search Alignment Issue

Threaded View

General Wide + Search Alignment Issue

Hello,

When I shrink the width of my browser window, (firefox 59.01) the drop down part in the category select box moves away from the top part of the select menu. I tried replacing my css file with but that didn't fix it, so it's got to be my header.tpl.

I have removed all the old code from the header.tpl, and trying to construct it to work with my code (piece by piece), but I simply cannot get it to work...

All I have now in my header.tpl, is the entire home_content.tpl contents, which is to display my search in a new location, otherwise, everything else, including the divs in the original header.tpl are not there, I think that's what I need, but I don't know which ones I need to put back and where they go.

My question, what divs do I need to put back into my header.tpl to keep the search in place when the page shrinks? I will try to figure the rest out on my own.

Edit: I just noticed that: section.horizontal-search > div.point1 when the browser shrinks past that position, the search gets thrown off.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 25, 2018 at 09:42 PM.