+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add og:image for pages?

How to add og:image for pages?

Hi Flynax Dev,

How do I add separated og:image for each listing type pages, contact page, homepage, and other pages like terms of usage?

Hello,

you can only add a single picture or logo to use it on other pages (besides the listing page) via Common > Basic Settings > Social Meta Data > Logo name > upload your logo to plugin derictory and specify its name here
    Last edited by Rudi; May 1, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

you can only add a single picture or logo to use it on other pages (besides the listing page) via Common > Basic Settings > Social Meta Data > Logo name > upload your logo to plugin derictory and specify its name here
    thanks Rudi, for your reply.
    Did you mean that listing page doesn't have og:image? For example I have listing type: car. And its' page is www.domain.com/car, can I have og:image for this listing type page?

on listing details page og:images are generated automatically and taken from one listing because facebook supports only one product
    on other pages like 'listings' you can use only one image via admin panel to these pages, see instructions below

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    on listing details page og:images are generated automatically and taken from one listing because facebook supports only one product
    on other pages like 'listings' you can use only one image via admin panel to these pages, see instructions below
    Thanks Rudi. Good day

+ Reply to Thread