+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Location Bug?

Hello,

Note that when you filter listings by specific location this location should be also selected in your listing

Hi Rudi

Okay so i have been testing the locations again and still have the same issues so let me try and explain them again below so we both understand each other on this and how it works.

1, Example i am from London UK and post an Ad from London which is fine and the Ad shows okay on the site from url https://www.xxxxxxxx.com

2, Example i land on the website from say Birmingham UK which is about 70 miles apart but once i land on the site the site url is now https://www.xxxxxxxx.com/united-kingdom/ and you cannot see the Ad that was posted from London on the site? To be able to see the London Ad you have to remove the uinted-kingdom from the end of then url which in my eyes is not correct.

It should not matter where in the UK you are you should still be able to see all Ads posted on the site and currently this does not happen on my site as you once the system picks up your location you will not see other Ads on the site.

Thanks
    David

Hello David,

since the update of the multi-field plugin is not released yet you should make some corrections to the plugin so that it would work properly,
    I already told you before in this thread what you should do,

check it again and follow my instructions bellow

Hi Rudi

I don't see your instructions below so please send them again.

Thanks
    David

+ Reply to Thread