+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listing Meta Tile Missing

Listing Meta Tile Missing

Hello Guys

So my issue is this i listed an ad for testing since i have update my categories however i have seen an issue, when you click on the listing that has been posted it's not showing the item name in the url or in the meta title as is should do? It only shows the word listing after the category you have used for posting the listing/ad

How do i get it to show the item name that is being posted in both the url and meta title, here is the listing url it's created https://www.xxxxxxxx.com/classifieds...listing-9.html

It shows fine in the demo site of flynax https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/c...men-s-198.html as you see it is showing ad title in url and in meta title here but not on my site.

This ad is also not showing in browser Edge for some reason.

Thanks
    David
    Last edited by David Mundle; March 19, 2018 at 05:58 PM.

Guru
    you need to go into build option in categories, add title to the title build, this will add to your url, then in edit page option, you can add your title field to the listing page meta title.

Hi Pete

Yes i have just spent the last 2 hours checking this and adding the title in the forms after i figured it out......lol but thanks for your reply as it's not always easy to find stuff in the script without digging hard..

Cheers

Ha ha David I'm still in the same shoes as yours, scratching my head times to times. I'm glad we have good users and staff who are constantly checking here and supporting.

Hi Wei Hong

Yes i agree with you the support on the forum at times is great and the script full of features and functions which you just have to get use to really...

Hello Guys

How do i add things like shipping options, dated posted information on the listing an ad page like on the demo site?

See attached image..

Thanks
    David2018-03-20_1343.jpg
    Last edited by David Mundle; March 20, 2018 at 01:47 PM.

Hello David,

- to display posting date you should enable it in Common > Basic Settings > Listings > Listing Count Settings > Posting date in listings
    - if you need to create location fields like on demo you should use Multi-field plugin, see this guide: http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...g-Plugin/page6
    Last edited by Rudi; March 20, 2018 at 02:42 PM.

Hi Rudi

I have checked this setting and it's already turned on there but i never saw a posted dated in the listing, would this have anything to do with the Listing Form Builder or not?

Thanks
    David

Probably, this is because the first field of your listing form is placed outside the field group 'Common'
    try to put it into the field group
    it the problem persists create a ticket

Hi Rudi

I had to redo all the forms again last night as there where things missing and things i never understood but i think it's all correct now, please see attached image to confirm that it's correctly done.

Thanks
    David

2018-03-21_1157.jpg

+ Reply to Thread