+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Type Peoblem

Account Type Peoblem

Hi Guys

Why is it every time i create a new Account Type this account type shows in the home page header menu as a Listing Type when i never created a listing type but an account type?

See attached image

Thanks
    David

2018-03-19_1410.jpg

Please go to ap->account types, then edit your account type and uncheck below box.
    Create an individual page for this type of account.

Hi Bahram Soltanirad

Thanks for that bit of info as i would of never knew about that checkbox so not selecting that has sorted my little issue out now so thanks again.

Regards
    David

Hello,

Each listing type and account type have their personal page and when creating the personal page is set automatically on top menu
    but you can always configure personal pages as you need in: Content > Pages > your page > Edit > Show page link in

note that when you disable individual page in your account type users can't visit it from listing details page to see other owner's listings
    Last edited by Rudi; March 19, 2018 at 03:08 PM.

Hi Rudi

I am looking into your reply now ill let you know once i find this.

Thanks

Hi Rudi

So i found your info and disabled the show link in top menu, does this mean that the new account type will function as it should now by keeping the Create an individual page for this type of account checkbox checked as i have done already?

Thanks
    David

Yes, you should also enable "Build URLs of individual pages in subdirectories" option below to allow users to view other owner's listings

In summary:
    Generate individual pages for users of this type creates a page for accounts list
    Build URLs of individual pages in subdirectories enables personal account page

Thanks Rudi i fully understand all that now, once i am happy with the categories that i have imported i will delete all default account types and create fresh ones based on my new categories.

Thanks
    David

+ Reply to Thread