+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error Message Help

Error Message Help

Hello Guys

So i manged to update the categories on the default script and only the For Sale section was updated correctly however when you go to post an Ad it's now not showing information ad title, description and more then i get a error message that says:

The Administrator hasn

Hello,

it means that you haven't assigned any plan yet to your categories
    or you use a membership module (Common > Basic Settings > Accounts > Membership plans) that works with membership plans only and when it's expired you can use listing packages

or create a ticket attaching your valid ftp details

Hi Rudi

Thanks again your reply i understand your reply but does that mean i have to go into each new category and build the listing forms again one by one or can this done in bulk action some where?

Thanks
    David

if you're already assigned a primary category for you listing type (Listing Types > your listing type > Edit > Category Settings > Primary Category) it's not necessary to build forms for each new category
    and you need to go to Common > Refresh > Update system cache

otherwise, you have to build listing form for each parent category

Hi Rudi

Great work yet again what i did was just found the main categories/primary categories and just built the forms for those which then connected all there sub-categories along the way so i didn't need to do those as doing the primary categories also does the sub-categories so thanks again.

Regards
    David

+ Reply to Thread