+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change Sidebar Position...

Change Sidebar Position...

Hello,

How can I put the sidebar on left side of the general_wide template? Ex: I installed the category tree plugin, and the category tree is on the right side. Is the left sidebar used for certain plugins only, or is there something I am missing? Meaning I have the Category Filter plugin, and that displays on the left side, is this the default behavior or could this have been a css change that I made?

I have used firebug to select the category tree, and float it to the left, but that did not work, maybe something so simple, but I am missing it somewhere?

I don't understand your question. You said you wanted the sidebar to the left but then mentioned about installation of category tree plugin on the right side????? I can't imagine how this works. Can I see pictures?
    Last edited by Wei Hong; March 13, 2018 at 08:35 AM.

Hello Brian and Wei, Yes you can change sidebar align for category tree to the left. Go to admin panel->listing types->select a listing type-> additional category box->position

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Hello Brian and Wei, Yes you can change sidebar align for category tree to the left. Go to admin panel->listing types->select a listing type-> additional category box->position
    Thank you Bahram, I am still getting used to Flynax so I can understand what Wei Hong means. But I swear when I installed the category tree plugin, I was trying it for additional options for my layout, although it's a good plugin, I may not be using that, as I am looking for a simpler layout, but I still might find a reason for it, who knows, I am still trying different designs.

Thank you Both!
    Brian

We can help if you make it clearer. I'm sorry English is my second language so sometimes it's hard for me to understand complex paragraph

Would you please show us on screenshots.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread