+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to link categories into a search field

Hello Stephen,

Would you please send ftp access to my PM I will check your site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Stephen,

Would you please send ftp access to my PM I will check your site.
    Hi Viktor,

I have Pm'd you my details.

Thank you
    Stephen

Hello Stephan,

Do you want me to change MAKE/MODEL to Categories for multifield in search from for your site?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Stephan,

Do you want me to change MAKE/MODEL to Categories for multifield in search from for your site?
    Hi, not change MAKE/MODEL to Categories for multifield, this would change MAKE/MODEL on the CAR'S tab to CATEGORIES.

In the Search box, I'd like to keep MAKE/MODEL for the CAR's tab because it is relevant to the categories in the CAR'S tab drop down menu.

On the SPARE PARTS and the SERVICES tab, I don't want to show MAKE/MODEL for the drop-down menu because the categories are not relevant to MAKE/MODEL, for SERVICES the categories are: Car Wash, Paint shop, Repairs. etc.

So just on the SERVICES and SPARE PARTS tab, I'd like the drop down menu to say CATEGORIES.

I hope I have have explained this clearly enough.

Thank you Viktor.

I would also like changing from make/model to Categories for our extra listing types: services, autoparts, boats, bicycles. Hoe can i do this?

Hello All

All who want to change MAKE/MODEL to Categories for multifield, please write me in PM with ftp access
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread