+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PayAsYouGo Credits gateway ratio change

PayAsYouGo Credits gateway ratio change

hi guys

how and where do i change ratio in credits from One to One (1:1) to Ten credits to one (10:1)?
    so to be more clear, i dont want user to pay with one credit as with one dollar but with 10 credits as with one dollar.

that said, i want to credit packages when bought have no effects on this, because i may sell credits with discount for ex. 1000 credits for 90 dollars

also, what does automatic ratio mean?

thanks
    jasmin
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; March 4, 2018 at 02:07 AM.

Install new version.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Install new version.
    what new version?? i installed it before one month 2.1 version. it has nothing to do with version

i dont want user to pay with one credit as with one dollar but with 10 credits as with one dollar.
    admin panel->plugins->payAsYouGo credits->add a package

Number of Credits : 10
    Price: 1$ OR 8$ OR...

Then what the problem is?
    EDIT: Yes, 1$ is for 1 credit. It is a 1 to 1 relationship , but you can sell 10 credits(10$) to only 8$ or...
    I hope this clarifies you.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; March 5, 2018 at 05:53 AM.

you didint give yourself not even one minute to understabd the question. i dont want to do what you are suggesting

as i said, i want to change ratio in code.

please if you dont understand question or dont know solution, do not post on this topic just to collect points for being interactive.

thanks
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; March 5, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

so any hints?

Flynax developer
    Hello,

You can change the Credit cost calculation option in Admin panel > Payment gateways > edit; or you can submit a ticket.

+ Reply to Thread