+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seo title help

Seo title help

Hi. I am running some seo stuff and test on my website. And i keep getting in a seo error which is:

X Keyword(s) not included in Title tag

Can someone please advise on what to do and how to fix this?

Also Info text to the error:

How to fix - Keyword Usage
    First of all, you must make sure that your page is using the title and meta-description tags.
    Second, you must adjust these tags content in order to include some of the primary keywords displayed above.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post
    Hi. I am running some seo stuff and test on my website. And i keep getting in a seo error which is:

X Keyword(s) not included in Title tag.
    where do you test your SEO? are you using somekind of software and which one?

i use online tools. just google "SEO checker online"

Guru
    what pages are you refering to ? category page / listing page ? can you give more information ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadil Asani View Post
    i use online tools. just google "SEO checker online"
    when you do an optimisation you do it for specific keyword you want your site to compete and appear on google with the best ranking.

so what you have here is not technical issue, but it is the matter how you are going to organise stuff on your website.

when you go to Admin panel-> Categories -> Listing Title Form for any category, you can put any field you want to for your title. i have a realestate script and in my case i set Title firld to form my Title for google. you can put any field you want, even make a custom one if yyou need a special queries in your titles.

you have musch of opportunities in this script, so try to be creative, improvise... when you make it come and share it back with us

+ Reply to Thread