+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bank Payment gateway

Bank Payment gateway

hi

since there is no documentation about this plugin i dont understand how this plugin functions

main question is about email, and from this point everything else is not really clear.

so i was translating emails for this plugin and there are 3 tags to whom should be emails sent to.

bwt_create_new_transaction
    bwt_create_new_transaction_admin
    bwt_create_new_transaction_dealer

so this means emails will be sent to all administrator, agent and user.

i understand that user and admin should get those notifications, but what has agent to do with this?? if either agent or user make an order isnt it more logical that they both get a same email notification?

so i ask my self is there something that i missed in this functionality structure? is it possible that user might order something from agent as well??

please as much details as possible

thanks
    jasmin

is it possible that user might order something from agent as well?
    That's the key. Yes. It's possible.
    You should install shopping cart plugin to see that. Agent introduces his/her bank transfer information in the profile -> shopping cart settings, then user can buy something from agent and payment could be via bank transfer payment and emails send to agent and user and blah blah..
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; March 3, 2018 at 09:23 AM.

ahh is that all the point???

i mean i have a real estate script and no shopping cart. does it mean script wont be using this part of plugin?

It works for admin-user section (admin panel->payment gateways), but it does not work for agent-user section until you install shopping cart plugin.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; March 3, 2018 at 12:09 PM.

great thank you

i really got confused with this one

+ Reply to Thread