+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special account type

Special account type

Hello!
    My problem is that when you add a listing to the website through the admin panel or by the xml import plugin you need to specify a user name who the listing will belong to. But in some cases, you can't specify the user name.
    For example: one of the sources of the listings for my site is a listing database of a local newspaper (I use xml import plugin to import listings from a database to a flynax script). Also some listings are added to my website by a managers/agents, who are intermediaries between listing authors and a website. In both cases very difficult and not rationally to create accounts for each of such listings. As I see much easier to create several special accounts for this purpose. But I have some issues with it:

1) Can I create a special account type for inner using on the website, which will be closed for users to register? I didn't find any settings that would allow me to remove an account type from the select field on registration page.
    2) Also, for all accounts belong to this account type how can I hide any account info (block on right side panel) and contact form (on the bottom of the listing page) from the listing page? (contacts of the real author of the listing I can show as a field)

Maybe you can advise me another way to solve my problem?

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Hello,

1. You can hide your account type manually via code: ftp > includes > controllers > registration.inc.php

find a code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    add a key of your account type after 'visitor' like this:

...getAccountTypes( array('visitor', 'account_type_key') );

2. to control account boxes by its type go to templates > your template > tpl > blocks > listing_details_seller.tpl

wrap content which you need to hide for your account type with this code:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Last edited by Rudi; February 28, 2018 at 01:44 PM.

Thank you! That is very useful!
    But how can I also hide account type from authorization form on add listing page?
    I have already found out how to do it It's very easy and can be set by admin interface.
    Last edited by Alexey Merkulov; April 8, 2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey Merkulov View Post
    Thank you! That is very useful!

I have already found out how to do it It's very easy and can be set by admin interface.
    How you hide this can you explain please

Ignore This I found it Admin Panel >Account Types > Edit Type and go to Options portion Uncheck offer the account type to visitor on the post an ad page for quick sign-up.

And remove from register or signup page i found this on this page

http://forum.flynax.com/archive/index.php/t-737.html

just ad like this
    Code:
    and its works

But how we hide This Special account info in mobile Apps because its still showed up in my Andriod App under seller info tab.
    Last edited by Sohail Zafar; April 9, 2018 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Found The Slution

how we hide This Special account info in mobile Apps because its still showed up in my Andriod App under seller info tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Sohail Zafar View Post
    how we hide This Special account info in mobile Apps because its still showed up in my Andriod App under seller info tab.
    you need create a ticket on this issue

Please tell us how you did it using the interface?

Follow the step 1 form this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

1. You can hide your account type manually via code: ftp > includes > controllers > registration.inc.php

find a code:
    PHP Code:
    add a key of your account type after 'visitor' like this:

...getAccountTypes( array('visitor', 'account_type_key') );

2. to control account boxes by its type go to templates > your template > tpl > blocks > listing_details_seller.tpl

wrap content which you need to hide for your account type with this code:

Code:

That's how I somehow failed $account_types = $rlAccount->getAccountTypes('visitor','agents'); to remove the Agents from the list, but that's how it turned out:
    $account_types = $rlAccount->getaccounttype('visitor');
    $account_types = $rlAccount->getaccounttype('agents');
    At the same time, in the selection list, I see an item in the Visitor item selection, is this how it should be? Quick registration is disabled in the settings

Did you notice how it goes in my example? You need to put all account keys into scopes of an array:

PHP Code:

+ Reply to Thread