+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Map core settings

Google Map core settings

hello guys,

so i am trying to make some customization on Search on map page, and i found a lot of issues in google map coding in this script which do not allow me to customize it how i want.

so lately i was trying to change a popup ad from clicking to hover (onmouseover) and similar things to make it more user friendly (which i managed to do), but a programmer who was doing this for me told me that Flynax script doesnt have direct Google map settings which allow some settings by default. He said that map on Flynax is customized and has settings provided by flynax, so adjustments which i want are not possible.

as i mentioned above, i managed to make popup hover on the Search on map, but my programmer said it was causing a bug. after i asked him what does it take to Change flynax map to Default google map, he said if it would be changed, the script would be meaningles.

so please, can anyone give me any clarification about this, because i am trying to adjust my script to be user friendly so i need to make some really unusual adjustments?
    do you have any documentation about this?
    is it true what this programmer tells me or he is just avoiding a lot of work?
    can you tell me any differences between flynax map and default google map?
    how come the map is so difficult to adjust?

i am really confused and frustrated because i am not getting my design how i want it to be

thank you

Hello jasmin,

Summary: The best way for customization is trusting to flynax team to do it for you, because they are owner of the Flynax.

Detail:
    i found a lot of issues in google map coding in this script which do not allow me to customize it how i want.
    Which issue? please explain.

a programmer who was doing this for me told me that Flynax script doesnt have direct Google map settings
    Admin panel -> Basic settings -> Google map

He said that map on Flynax is customized and has settings provided by flynax, so adjustments which i want are not possible
    can you tell me any differences between flynax map and default google map
    It is not flynax map. It is google map and related APIs from google, but flynax adjust them for using in flynax script.

is it true what this programmer tells me or he is just avoiding a lot of work?
    I am sure, flynax can not judge about him/her. All programmers are good. Do not be disappointed and confused.

My best recommend is again:

Trust to flynax team and let them to do it for you (if it is possible).

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Hello jasmin,

Summary: The best way for customization is trusting to flynax team to do it for you, because they are owner of the Flynax.

Detail:

Which issue? please explain.

Admin panel -> Basic settings -> Google map

It is not flynax map. It is google map and related APIs from google, but flynax adjust them for using in flynax script.

I am sure, flynax can not judge about him/her. All programmers are good. Do not be disappointed and confused.

My best recommend is again:

Trust to flynax team and let them to do it for you (if it is possible).

well Bahram thank you for answer but you didnt answer any of my questions. i am aware of that flynax is owner of the script and they have ability to change lots of things. anyway i need some technical questions because this is a opensource script and i should have all technical details available to adjust it however i want, with or without flynax. of course i have trust in flynax but there are programmers who are willing to make adjustments for 10% of what flynax wants to be payed. if flynax is making some kind of monopoly on technical information than it is not opensource script anymore but open restricted script instead.

that said, i would like someone to give me technical information about this issue and not some kind of flynax advertising and supportive message. this forum is meant to support me and guys like me who PURCHASED the script and not to support flynax.

so guys please, can you give me any further and detailed info. i would appreciate it
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; February 19, 2018 at 09:29 AM.

Let's start from the last.
    so guys please, can you give me any further and detailed info. i would appreciate it
    I would appreciate it too, i am really interested to know more and more.

i would like someone to give me technical information about this issue and not some kind of flynax advertising and supportive message. this forum is meant to support me and guys like me who PURCHASED the script and not to support flynax.
    It is totally true. I am an user like you and other guys. I am your fan.

if flynax is making some kind of monopoly on technical information than it is not opensource script anymore but open restricted script instead
    on the contrary, i am not feeling any monopoly about the script.
    Flynax scripts are totally open source based on PHP which is open source too.

They have replied to nearly all of my very technical questions without expecting about paying any money.
    But, when you say 'i got this error when i was working with....' is totally different with 'i like to add this feature to ...'

First one is a technical question and flynax should solve the problem without any payment.
    But second one is a kind of customization and surely it costs a little (i hope a little).

there are programmers who are willing to make adjustments for 10% of what flynax wants to be payed
    Yes, you right. Use them, why not.

Flynax team have created this script, and they know (better than anybody), how to change it and customize it.

All of flynax team are open minded, specially John as CEO. If you need discount, ASK THEM.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; February 19, 2018 at 11:12 AM.

as i said you are not concisely answering any of my questions and now you are starting needless discussion which i dont want to be a part of.

please can you just not answer and post on this topic, i will rather wait for someone else to answer who at least has some useful information i need.

thanks

Hello Jasmin,

>>so please, can anyone give me any clarification about this, because i am trying to adjust my script to be user friendly so i need to make some really unusual adjustments?
    What exactly do you need?

>>do you have any documentation about this?
    We don't have any documentation about it.

>>is it true what this programmer tells me or he is just avoiding a lot of work?
    What exactly do you want to change? I don't know what you said to your programmer.

>>can you tell me any differences between flynax map and default google map?
    It is default google map. I don't know what do you mean when you say flynax map It is totally google map.

>>how come the map is so difficult to adjust?
    I don't know. Ask google.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread