hello guys,

so i am trying to make some customization on Search on map page, and i found a lot of issues in google map coding in this script which do not allow me to customize it how i want.

so lately i was trying to change a popup ad from clicking to hover (onmouseover) and similar things to make it more user friendly (which i managed to do), but a programmer who was doing this for me told me that Flynax script doesnt have direct Google map settings which allow some settings by default. He said that map on Flynax is customized and has settings provided by flynax, so adjustments which i want are not possible.

as i mentioned above, i managed to make popup hover on the Search on map, but my programmer said it was causing a bug. after i asked him what does it take to Change flynax map to Default google map, he said if it would be changed, the script would be meaningles.

so please, can anyone give me any clarification about this, because i am trying to adjust my script to be user friendly so i need to make some really unusual adjustments?
do you have any documentation about this?
is it true what this programmer tells me or he is just avoiding a lot of work?
can you tell me any differences between flynax map and default google map?
how come the map is so difficult to adjust?

i am really confused and frustrated because i am not getting my design how i want it to be

thank you