+ Reply to Thread

Thread: listing box banner??

listing box banner??

hi guys

how do i set a banner in the banner box either in gallery view or list view?? is it also possible on search-on-map.html and how do i do that?

thanks a lot

Hello Jasmin,

- to set your banner in header you should first activate this area from Common > Basic Settings > General > Banner space in header > enable
    then go to Plugins > Banners > List of boxes > Create a box of "Header Banner" type ("Banner In Grid" for listings page) and enable for appropriate page
    enable your box in banner plan and add your banner

- to show banners among listings it's necessary to set the number of listings after which your banner will appear (except of the last number): Common > Basic Settings > Listings > Banner space after every

- by default banners on search on map page are not supported

thank you rudi.

so as i never get concise answers or very often that something is not supported, i really reccomend anyone who wants to purchase this script not to do it unless he has at least 2000$ for other adjustments.

it is just frustrating.

ps.: this is not criticism for you Rudi, but generally for whole this script

Hello Jasmin, please clarify the following points:

>>how do i set a banner in the banner box either in gallery view or list view??
    Show us how this should look like, screenshot would be very helpful.

>>is it also possible on search-on-map.html and how do i do that
    Rudi already mentioned that it's impossible but we can add the banner to that page in one of next software updates,
    could you show us thich place on the page the banner should be placed? Screenshot would be helpful as well.

>>i really reccomend anyone who wants to purchase this script not to do it unless he has at least 2000$ for other adjustments.
    Oh thank you for these warm words but actually you are right, you should have some budget to purchase the custom modifications.

John

+ Reply to Thread