+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add field to admin panel

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Can someone from the flynax team read this topic?
    Hello,

Could you clarify in details your problem because I don't see it in this thread?

Smile Add field to admin panel

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Could you clarify in details your problem because I don't see it in this thread?
    The topic was created by the Mousa Lotfi and I also need the functionality, see what the Mousa Lotfi requested:

I used your script for auto classified. I want to add a field for the categories in the admin panel, such as the body style, so that it supports the Filter and Field-bound Boxes plugins.
    In fact, I want to be part of the field information I entered the car in Admin panel.
    Is this possible?

It seems that entering some fields (such as the body style, Drive Train, Engine Cylinders, etc.) is important in the admin panel. Because users may not enter these fields correctly or they are unwilling to complete them.

Add field to admin panel
    Last edited by Ed; February 22, 2018 at 06:30 AM.

Hello Rudi and Ed,
    The request is very clear, we want to entering some listing fields in the admin panel, in other words, when I define categories, it is possible to fill in some fields in the Admin panel and the fields so that these fields are displayed in the listing details pages. for example:
    Name of the category: Toyota
    Model: Rao4
    Body style: SUV
    Engine Cylinders: 8
    These fields are defined in the admin panel, so that the user does not have to enter, meaning the number of fields on the page to add ads less and less, and more precise information.
    The attachment image has completely cleared everything
    Untitled.jpg
    Car sell in: BanBan.ir

Thanks for the clarifications,

It's not supported by the script, unfortunately, it can only be done as a customization
    but you can set default values for text fields: text field > Add/Edit > Default value > your default value
    and it will be not necessary for users to fill in these fields, they can skip them on the form and then they will appear on listing details with their default values

Thanks Rudi,

I hope in the future update of your script this subject resolved.
    Car sell in: BanBan.ir

Question Add field to admin panel

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa Lotfi View Post
    Hello Rudi and Ed,
    The request is very clear, we want to entering some listing fields in the admin panel, in other words, when I define categories, it is possible to fill in some fields in the Admin panel and the fields so that these fields are displayed in the listing details pages. for example:
    Model: Rao4
    Body style: SUV
    Engine Cylinders: 8
    These fields are defined in the admin panel, so that the user does not have to enter, meaning the number of fields on the page to add ads less and less, and more precise information.
    The attachment image has completely cleared everything
    Attachment 2755
    is exactly that, I believe that all the listing sites are evolving in this aspect, will the Flynax will evolve as well? that is the question....

Hello Everybody,

I don't understand why do you want to fill the fields as:
    Model: Rav4

In the system already exist categories with this names. Why do you want to duplicate this fields in the form?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Lightbulb Add field to admin panel

Hello Viktor,

Are the attributes of the product or category, these attributes will be registered via the Administration Panel, are fields that the administrator registers, are predefined fields.

A small example, just an example:

Within the category Chevrolet -> Camaro, the Administrator already knows that the "Body Style" is Coupe, V6 Engine, Rear Wheel Drive, Etc. Thus the Administrator will leave the fields filled/selected for the advertiser.

We are concerned because most of the listing sites are already working this way.

"Without this the advertiser will take 5 minutes to complete the listing"
    "This will allow the advertiser to take only 1 minutes to complete the listing"

Next week, I'll elaborate some illustrative images so that you can understand them easily.

+ Reply to Thread