+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add field to admin panel

Add field to admin panel

Hello,

I used your script for auto classified. I want to add a field for the categories in the admin panel, such as the body style, so that it supports the Filter and Field-bound Boxes plugins.
    In fact, I want to be part of the field information I entered the car in Admin panel.
    Is this possible?
    Thanks
    Car sell in: BanBan.ir

No one had a solution?

It seems that entering some fields (such as the body style, Drive Train, Engine Cylinders, etc.) is important in the admin panel. Because users may not enter these fields correctly or they are unwilling to complete them.

Lightbulb

Hello Mousa Lotfi,

I've been thinking about this, I understand that the data would already be pre-registered, consequently the user will add a 10x ad faster, because everything would be ready for him already, other automotive sites are doing it.

All work is for us administrators, leaving little for the advertiser to select, All work is for us administrators, leaving little for the advertiser to select, this is synonymous with practicality.

I also have the following idea, look at the topic I posted earlier here about Make -> Model -> Year -> Version: Years would already be pre-registered too, making it even quicker to add an ad.
    Last edited by Ed; February 18, 2018 at 10:13 AM.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your response.

This request is different with your topic (Make -> Model -> Year -> Version).
    I want entering some fields (such as the body style, Drive Train, Engine Cylinders, etc.) in admin panel so i want to add fields for the categories in the admin panel to entering filed data by admin.

Question Add field to admin panel

Hello Mousa Lotfi,

The topic I posted is a bit similar to your request, we want to offer more practicality and convenience to the user when adding a listing, you already noticed that nowadays nobody wants to type anything, they want to select and preferably few dropdowns, the greater work stays with the site administrator and not the advertiser

"The work biggest is for the site Administrator and not for the Advertiser"

The above phrase explains how we are thinking and how we view people's behavior today, it is a matter of vision.

I'm in favor of your request, you're right, I also want this functionality on my website.

Strong hug

Ed
    Last edited by Ed; February 21, 2018 at 04:31 AM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousa Lotfi View Post
    No one had a solution?

It seems that entering some fields (such as the body style, Drive Train, Engine Cylinders, etc.) is important in the admin panel. Because users may not enter these fields correctly or they are unwilling to complete them.
    this is the same of sorts of ed's question, guys you need to use multi field and if it is not being completed you can edit in admin and or you can use a required action to force a user to complete the listing.

Hi Pete,

The suggested solution is cool, but the advertiser will still not know which Body Style, Engine Cylinders, Drive Train, etc ...

and so...

We admins that we will answer which is the "Body Style", "Engine Cylinders", "Drive Train" depending on the Make/Model that the advertiser chooses.

Small example:

1 - Select the Make:
    Chevrolet

2 - Select the Model:
    Camaro

3 - Wait, the system is filling the Data-Sheet of the car for you ....

4 ----- Field selected by the system
    5 ----- Field selected by the system
    6 ----- Field selected by the system
    7 ----- Field selected by the system

8 - Price: the advertiser who fills

9 - Year: the advertiser who fills

10 - Etc ...

Most Automotive sites are doing this to win the advertiser.

screen.jpg

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    Last edited by Ed; February 21, 2018 at 04:27 AM.

Guru
    ok sure, lets hope things can get sorted guys.

Hello Ed and Pete,

This idea is useful for auto script and other classfiled scripts. For example in all in one classfiled in Admin panel, administration enter some filed same technical deatal of Mobil device (in mobil categories) and other electronically categories.

Hello Flynax Dev,

Can someone from the flynax team read this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa Lotfi View Post
    No one had a solution?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ed; February 22, 2018 at 12:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread