Thread: Free ads limitations

Threaded View

Free ads limitations

I recommend some limitations for free ads as an option.

1. Free ads should not be able to renew until they reach last day. for example
    free ads are live for 14 days. They should not be able to renew until 13th day. Because they renew their free ads and going to top of list. We have Update posting date of listings after upgrading option in admin panel (Basic settings->listings), but it is for all ads.

2. Free ads should have some limitations in editor section (CKEditor). for example

a. They should not be able to add description text more than m words or n characters.
    (There is wordcount plugin for ckeditor but flynax should handle the process based on listing plan.)

b. They should not be able to add links. It means, link property icon should be off for them. vice versa, featured ads should be able to access more icons in ckeditor, like changing fonts, text color, add tables or ...

c. and what else...

Actually i did all of above for myself, but i recommend it to flynax as a new feature for users.

One important thing that i see it less in flynax package is:
    The user should be encouraged for adding a feature ad for its special privileges and advantages.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; February 12, 2018 at 02:03 PM.