+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEO Essential

SEO Essential

Hi,

The plugin (my location) creates pages like www.mywebsite.com/country
    Where can I optimise the SEO for those pages?

Thanks

Guru
    Brian can you give me an example of what you would like to have happen / see and I will (if possible) show you what to do.

At the moment are you saying people will search your domain name followed by a county for example mywebsite country ? and you want all ads pertaining to that country to show up ?

I am not sure why people would search by a domain name and country ? but if that were to happen it is easy to get all ads for that country to appear, if they then search by state you can get all of those, if they search by region you can get those and even town or I would guess street name if you really wanted to ?

But rather me going around in circles just need to get a clear understanding in exactly what you want to happen.

here is a quick vid showing me selecting country, state, region, area and the results in giggle ? Is this what you are trying to achieve ? if not as above give some more details / examples and I will try to help you.
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 4, 2018 at 09:33 PM.

Pete,

The plugin (My Location) creates HTML pages like:

www.mywebsite.com/australia
    www.mywebsite.com/united-kingdom
    www.mywebsite.com/spain and so on depends on how many locations you have on the website.

Now, all the above example pages have the same (meta title, meta description and meta keywords) as the main page (home) of the www.mywebbsite.com

What I want is that I can edit the (meta title, meta description and meta keywords) of each page to make it different for every page.

I hope you understand me now,

Thanks

Guru
    http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...g-Plugin/page2

Brian, have a look at post 12 that might help you further.

as far as indexing those pages you can use giggle webmaster and enter those to be indexed once you have the above part sorted and working.
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 4, 2018 at 10:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread