+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PayPal currency conversion issue

PayPal currency conversion issue

hi guys,

for monetisation on my website i have to use local currency which is BAM.

anyway if i want to purchase any package on my website or featured ad and want to pay with paypal, it says that it is not possible to pay in BAM, etc.

so what i need is kind of convertor plugin for such a situations BUT i dont need any converter on the frontend that is accesible to my users, only to convert BAM to EUR when purchasing a package.

i didnt want to buy currency converter plugin because i already bought couple of plugins and turned out either it is not what i wanted or not working for me.

how do i solve this problem??

Hello,

By default, it's not supported
    We can do it as a customization only

It it suits you create a ticket and the responsible developer will qoute it

thanks rudi

so it means you already have it as a customisation. why dont you just release it?? i would pay money for it, even this is the vital functionality which has to be installed in script. you cannot sell paypal plugin without having this option.

i dont know if it makes any sense to write a ticket, anything i have to ask flynax takes forever. specially this forum... there are 3 or 4 people answering questions which has nothing to do with community and flynax does nothing about it.

i really thank you Rudi and other guys like Viktor, you really do a great job... but this kind of support and community building from flynax doesnt make any sense. i am really frustrated buying this script, i spent over 2000 euros customizing it, and im really close to abandon it for another opensource script. this thing with paypal is one example and there are 200 milions such dissadvantages which flynax try to charge.

it really pisses off!

+ Reply to Thread