+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banner plugin

Banner plugin

Hi there
    I was testing this plugin on my server and I encountered the following problem
    I created 3 list of boxes with the same name, for example, Ads
    Each box has different sizes (width and height) and different positions (left, top, bottom).
    Then I went to List of Plans and I created 3 different plans: Left Banner, Top Banner and Bottom Banner, and I selected the box corresponding to each plan.
    Then I added 3 ads, each with a different plan, ie, one with the Left Banner plan, another with the Top Banner plan, and the last one with the Bottom Banner plan. But the user interface only shows the Bottom Banner.
    I went to admin panel, I edited the Left Banner plan, and I realized that in Boxes were selected the 3 boxes, I mean, the script automatically checked the three boxes. Of course the same happens with the other plans.
    Then I realized this is because the boxes have the same name.
    If I change the name to each box (Ads1, Ads2, Ads3) the problem is solved, but the point is that I want the three boxes have the same name (Ads) in the user interface, instead of Ads1, Ads2 and Ads3.
    Is there any way to do this? That all three boxes have the same name in the user interface?
    Thanks in advance
    Pablo

PS: i'm so sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

What you wan't, if you are going to sell the space, is for the user to chose Ads from the plan, then have different prices on different locations. If the names can' not be solved, then I propose that you have 3 plans with ads: Ads 798X60 Bottom $12, Ads 140X600 Right Side $15 and Ads 900X80 Top $20.
    Just a tought :confused:
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hi Morgan
    That's the whole idea, to sell the space, and when the user chooses a plan, they will appear under different names, much like what you have suggested.
    But, then again, I want the advertising boxes have the same name (eg Ad Space) in the user interface, regardless of the plan the user have chosen.

Flynax developer
    Hello Pablo,

Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support and we will solve your problem ASAP.

+ Reply to Thread