+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Text Area Maximum is only 255 character not 3000

Text Area Maximum is only 255 character not 3000

I create a listing field which is textarea and set it to 3000 characters but the maximum it show is only 255 characters

Hello Desmond Lim,

You may change it manually in database>> table with name listings find your field and change from 'Varchar' to 'mediumtext' or you may create a ticket with this request we will check and fix it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

If the field is already mediumtext like this below
    db.jpg

This is listings_fields and I have this problem also and that I have also this symbol {|SE|} and {|EN|} in this text_area. Even if I set the field to 0 or 5000 it will only accept like 50.
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

I was advise against changing to the mediumtext due to storage and performance

Hello Morgan Bohman,

Would you please create a new ticket with this request. Symbols in {} it's system symbols for separate phrases in multilang fields.

Hello Desmond Lim,

I was advise against changing to the mediumtext due to storage and performance
    Some fields needs in mediumtext type. if will be 5-10 fields with type medium text there will be no problems with speed.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,
    I have created 2 tickets some days ago with my issues but so far no response on the updates. Now, this morning, my page looks like....and I don't now if you are inside or not? But pls. Flynax take a look at my tickets I'll really have to have this up and running now.

Hello Morgan,

I cannot find your ticket. Would you please provide me ticket-ID please. I will solve it ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Morgan,
    I would like to note you that this bug fixed in Flynax 4.1 version, please wait for update.

John

Thanks John. What about the Massmailer issue?

Hello Morgan,
    Which issue do you mean? Please explain in detail.

John

+ Reply to Thread