+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email Subscribe Option on Seller Contact Form

Email Subscribe Option on Seller Contact Form

Anyone know's how you can add an email subscribe option on the seller contact form? If the user checks the checkbox, their email is saved in the Mass Mailer subscription list. Perhaps someone has already implemented this and can share.

Thanks.

If you mean, seller profile, it is already exist in seller profile as a checkbox.
    Please install mass mailer plugin, then go to My profile page after sign-in. You can see newsletter checkbox which is checked by default.
    If checkbox is on the seller contact form, then everybody can check or uncheck it. Do you really want this!?
    Please note that, mass mailer subscription is a tool, just for site admin not users.

This is what I really mean. They say a picture is worth a thousand words right?

Screenshot-2017-12-18 Scott Contessa Spark 700 RC 2016 Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes for sale i.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Nduati View Post
    This is what I really mean. They say a picture is worth a thousand words right?

OK, i see... Yes, you can create a checkbox to show, if user would like to receive emails from seller, about other products or news; of course, with the condition that, seller have a newsletter system.
    Please note that, it does not relate to mass mailer plugin in website, which is for site owner.

Then yes, it will be done as a customization. I can do it, but i don't like to interfere to flynax business. You can create a ticket.
    But, instead, you can simply refer to seller website (if any) and subscribe to his/her newsletter.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; December 18, 2017 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    OK, i see... Yes, you can create a checkbox to show, if user would like to receive emails from seller, about other products or news; of course, with the condition that, seller have a newsletter system.
    Please note that, it does not relate to mass mailer plugin in website, which is for site owner.

Then yes, it will be done as a customization. I can do it, but i don't like to interfere to flynax business. You can create a ticket.
    But, instead, you can simply refer to seller website (if any) and subscribe to his/her newsletter.
    Thanks Bahram
    I was actually able to do it myself by customizing the Massmailer Plugin.

how you did it ?

a how to would be nice

To be honest there is no easy way to do it as there are multiple files to customize in the plugin. It helps if one has

+ Reply to Thread