Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid Support - Any Freelancers out there?

Paid Support - Any Freelancers out there?

Hi I am in search of someone who can give me Technical Support, overcoming problems and help with launching our website using Flynax. If there are any Freelancers out there please can you PM me with hourly rates etc. Many thanks

flynax has paid service too ? why you dont ask them ?

support.flynax.com/tickets/index.php

my bet they would be the best help you can get !

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa ilker Yonel View Post
    flynax has paid service too ? why you dont ask them ?

support.flynax.com/tickets/index.php

my bet they would be the best help you can get !

I had the paid for support initially and had to wait too many days for replies to urgent questions. I have had a support ticket in for over a week now, I guess they are just too busy or staff are on holiday. So I looking for alternative help. I ended up ditching Flynax the first time around because I found certain things too complicated but wanted to give it another go as I love what it offers, but really need good reliable support alongside me this time.

To be honest I cant praise their support staff enough.
    while I admit it was very slow in the beginning... but the quality of work is very good.
    My custom work is spot on.
    I am a happy customer for sure.

Seems like am not the only one in this. I was forced to request refund because ticket took 1 month, another ticket still pending for almost 3 weeks now. But I see flynax support always in this forum doing community service instead of working on the paid service.

Flynax has gone from bad to worst instead of bad to good. Even the manager wont reply emails at least to give the customer some hope but their sales department is always online.

I have been flynax user for the past 3 years, I already spent more than 1500 but if you ask me what i made from my site, I do look at you like a lost puppy and I know many users are having the same issue.

I only saw a few sites that are really making it on flynax software after heavy customization.

And YES. am not blaming FLYNAX for me not making it, I understood this is business and thats exactly what they are doing, they people to buy the software after that, your on your own and if your lucky, your ticket will be replied in 4 days.

and Yes am always searching on Google if i see something better, of course i will go for it, it not late for change.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwin Agbavor View Post
    Even the manager wont reply emails at least to give the customer some hope but their sales department is always online.

and Yes am always searching on Google if i see something better, of course i will go for it, it not late for change.
    There is a manager ?

It makes me sad that after years of people saying the same thing that, people are still saying the same thing, and if something did come along better and everybody shifted, flynax need not wonder why it happened. ?

I think (and I may be wrong) that customer service is in a place that is not aligned or understands how customer service should or does work in the real world or how important it is.

That said I have grown to like flynax team and in general for the best part they do a good job, and their forum support is good, but if these were the classified Olympics ? not sure if they would be standing on the customer service platform getting a medal anytime soon, and it just seems about every year the same message is said but there is no visible improvement, I hope they can improve in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    There is a manager ?

It makes me sad that after years of people saying the same thing that, people are still saying the same thing, and if something did come along better and everybody shifted, flynax need not wonder why it happened. ?

I think (and I may be wrong) that customer service is in a place that is not aligned or understands how customer service should or does work in the real world or how important it is.

That said I have grown to like flynax team and in general for the best part they do a good job, and their forum support is good, but if these were the classified Olympics ? not sure if they would be standing on the customer service platform getting a medal anytime soon, and it just seems about every year the same message is said but there is no visible improvement, I hope they can improve in this area.
    Pete, Yes they have a Manager and his name is David, he asked me to admit that I didn't spec my ticket well. Automatically he wants me to take the blame for their poor service

I convinced my friend to buy flynax apps and everything, my best friend became my enemy because of flynax. oh yeah they gave me one of support service which i didn't use for once until it expired

Flynax has gone from bad to worst but I totally understood that they achieved their goals, they have a lot of customers so 10 to 20 people dropping from Flynax wont effect them in anyway. Their main goal is to sell the Software and we bought it so what do they care if you decide to drop it ?

Last 2 days I contacted the online chat and asked Andrew that I want to update my classified ads site so which patch should I use ? Surprise, He don't know what patch is, means his just there for sales, he doesn't have any idea of what his selling.

I made 595$ mistake 3 years ago and after I paid more than 1000$ for customization, what a regret but I will keep looking for a better software. I don't care anymore.

I will also share my experience on review sites..

Guru
    Pete, Yes they have a Manager and his name is David, he asked me to admit that I didn't spec my ticket well. Automatically he wants me to take the blame for their poor service .
    Well a good customer service dept would write back asking for clarification and not with blame. I hope it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Well a good customer service dept would write back asking for clarification and not with blame. I hope it gets better.
    Can you imagine, I submitted a ticket and they even started working on the ticket before I paid and just after payment they forget the ticket for the past 2 weeks.

Guru
    Can you imagine.
    Yes I can Imagine, been here a long time like you. maybe an independent support team could start up ? but then it gets very confusing / just maybe flynax might like to come here and explain how things work ?

Closed Thread