+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgraded php broke multiple websites

Upgraded php broke multiple websites

Hi, I upgraded php to 5.6.32 and now my older flynax websites are broken.

It shows:
    Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 4, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0

Please advise on how to fix this and not have it be a problem everytime there is a php upgrade.

Thanks.

Your old flynax worked with zend loader to decode rlNavigator.class.php which was encoded.
    You should use zend file compiled with new PHP 5.6 version or return to old PHP version.
    Tell the problem to your server admin and ask him for help. Also you can upgrade your flynax to new 4.6.1

Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible for me to compile rlNavigator.class.php with php 5.6, or is that something only Flynax can do?
    I have some control over my server's php version, but I'm hoping not to have to rely on anyone for maintenance. Is this version locking still happening on 4.6.1 going forward?

Thanks.

First, you should find zend loader file compatible with PHP 5.6 from zend website or ask from flynax team.
    Then it should be define in php.ini file.
    Second, flynax team is totally reliable to working with your website.
    And third, it is better to upgrade to latest flynax version, if you like to stay with PHP 5.6, because some php functions which flynax used in old versions, were deprecated in PHP 5.6 and they will not work probability.

+ Reply to Thread