+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When posting a new listing Geo Mapping not working

When posting a new listing Geo Mapping not working

Hi,

I've just updated to the new v4.6.1.

When placing a new listing, if I choose a location on the map, the location fields are not working. It should automatically select the Country, State, City fields below the map. I get the same error on your demo versions too.

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 8.52.07 am.jpg

Can you post a solution to the problem?

Many thanks
    Last edited by Spencer Culpin; December 17, 2017 at 12:53 AM.

Hi,

There hasn't been a response to this problem with the script yet. It is pretty important feature that used to work OK before the upgrade. The location fields should be auto completed after you select a location on the map.

Can you suggest a solution?

Hello,

- Make sure that the 'Geo Mapping' is enabled (Location Finder > Use Location Mapping > enable) and fields mapped properly (Country > Country, State > State and City > City)
    - check if you have the latest plugin version: Plugins > Plugins > Location Finder > update
    - make sure that IP database is installed on your end: Plugins > IP Geo Location > install/update

if it doesn't help create a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

- Make sure that the 'Geo Mapping' is enabled (Location Finder > Use Location Mapping > enable) and fields mapped properly (Country > Country, State > State and City > City)
    - check if you have the latest plugin version: Plugins > Plugins > Location Finder > update
    - make sure that IP database is installed on your end: Plugins > IP Geo Location > install/update

if it doesn't help create a ticket
    Hi,

I had checked all the above before posting. Your RealEstate demo version doesn't work either. Thanks, I'll create a ticket as requested.

+ Reply to Thread