+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems in Update to version 4.6

Problems in Update to version 4.6

I updated the script to 4.6
    The following issues are present in the new version. Please consider Flynax's managers and be accountable
    1. incomplete listings - Each time open the selection of the categories page ,will be an incomplete ads.
    2. The problem of displaying images on the listing page for utf8 languages like Arabic, Farsi and ...
    3. The problem with editing listing and displaying MYSQL ERROR after editing the listing
    Car sell in: BanBan.ir

Make sure that you have update all of your plugin to latest. Sometimes it the source of the problem/

Hi Dear Wei Hong

This problems not repleted by plugins.
    The problem with incomplete listing is the problem of all the users of the script that upgraded it to 4.6 and has been questioned by other users in this forum, but no solution has been provided.
    And the problem of uploading and displaying images for utf8 languages is the same way that you do not think there's any connection to the plugins.
    Please be responsive to the Flynax Managers. Now hundreds of sites running on the Flynax script have been compromised.

Please see these topic:
    http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ght=incomplete

http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...-0-please-help
    Last edited by Mousa Lotfi; December 15, 2017 at 08:53 AM.

Hello Mousa,

I suggest you upgrade to 4.6.1 and upload plugins to latest version and it solve MySQL errors.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor

Thank you for the answer
    I updated to 4.6.1
    The problem of thumbnail display with the utf8 languages, such as Arabic and Persian, was resolved, but there is still a problem with incomplete ads.
    Each time a category step is selected by users, an incomplete ads will be created.
    And for i The problem with editing listing and displaying MYSQL ERROR after editing the listing, is not solved! (Edited of Ads done but display MYSQL ERROR when click Edit Listing button)
    Last edited by Mousa Lotfi; December 15, 2017 at 06:18 PM.

Hello Mousa,

but there is still a problem with incomplete ads.
    Incomplete listings should remove automatically by cron. Did you configure cron job on your server?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread