I have seen many plugin requests on here, some seem great yet others seem to be not classified related or seem to be more personal to the person that requested them.

I have been trying to think of things that would make flynax better and more competitive with other sites. So i have been searching through other classified sites to see what they have to offer that we dont.

Heres a few plugin ideas that i believe are needed:

- Bulk uploader (had this in 3.2 so i would think this will be made available in the near future)

- Data Feeds (alot of the main sites use these in the uk, i dont really have much experience with them, but if the big sites have them so should we )

- Feedback (would be good to have something like this, easy way for users to submit issues or improvement ideas. Maybe have it with alittle tab similar to the comparison tab, then a popup screen with form and recently asked questions)

- Phpbb3/other free forum bridge (i have seen we have the vbulliten bridge and there was a bridge for 3.2 so would presume we will see this in the future)

A couple less important ones:

- Remote Adverts Plugin (i used this on my other sites such as my blog etc, i thought this was great. Would be nice to have this as a search feature though so users could search cars from other sites. I have seen the biggest uk car classified site has this on numerous sites)

- Blog/news improvements (i love adding news to my website, would be great to have either a proper inbuilt blog or even improvements on the news, for example being able to categorise the articles and maybe have news blocks that you can choose which category to display)

Any thoughts