+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Needed {General Wide Template}

Help Needed {General Wide Template}

Hello,

I am really struggling trying to get the home search bar on the general wide template to relocate into the <section class=main_menu>. I am sure it's not too hard to accomplish, I am just having hard times with design right now...Can someone lift my spirit and tell me how do I do that? I have already tried it, doing the following: I copied the entire search form from home_content.tpl into my header.tpl file under the <section class="main_menu> but the end result: The search bar (input box) is good (kind of short though), the category drop down menu is empty, and the search button is under the input box...Not a good result. I really could use some help guys!) This should be pretty easy.

Edit: I guess I could simply wipe the header.tpl file except for the include statement at the top, but the thing is, how do I keep the header so when I scroll down the page, it stays on the page. If I remove everything except for the search bar, it could be ok, but I lose the scroll function, when you scroll down the homepage, the header stays in the fixed position and also on the search-on-map.html. Please help!

Thank you in advance!
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; December 7, 2017 at 12:07 AM.

Guru
    http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...in-simple-wide

Hello Brian, this thread shows you how to lock the scroll.

+ Reply to Thread