+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TOO many issues OLD script and no SUPPORT

TOO many issues OLD script and no SUPPORT

I just deleted THIER entire script...after months of trying to get Unicode characters to render, after finding you a better text editor, after spending more money for your useless support, I have come to accept that this really is a scam. I don't really care how it works. I am cereating a facebook Flynax review page and i am going to try my hardest to tell eveyone that I can that your script outdated, overly complicated, not open soruce, and redundant...all for the sack of code lock...tHANKS FOR THE LESSON,i WILL BE SURE TO PASS IT ALONG.

sorry that this has been been a bad experience for you, but i will have to disagree with you, if you don't learn basic CSS and HTML this script is not an out of box solution for you, i have been using lot of scripts in past years and Flynax by far is the best software i have used so far. i know they don't have a prompt support but using a combination of support tickets and forum answers can be a big help.

hope you find a better solution

please send me the facebook page

but i can recall the same feelings sometimes flynax gives the headache but all scripts do if you change thinks
    Last edited by Mustafa ilker Yonel; December 5, 2017 at 06:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread