+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SSL Seal

SSL Seal

Guys, I bought SSL for my site and I want to have the Seals display in the footer of my site, can someone help me ? where i can place the code to have the Seals display in my footer?

this sounds like a customization, but its easy to do if you know CSS. if you have a seal as a picture pm me i can help

Quote Originally Posted by Samir Fakirane View Post
    this sounds like a customization, but its easy to do if you know CSS. if you have a seal as a picture pm me i can help
    I have the seal as codes from godaddy

@Victor can you help ?

Hello Godwin,

If you have support we can do it for free (if you mean placing ssl icon in the footer)
    otherwise, you can do it yourself by putting your html code in footer.tpl (templates > your template > tpl) next to social buttons and adding some css styles (if needed) to style.css < css < your template

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Godwin,

If you have support we can do it for free (if you mean placing ssl icon in the footer)
    otherwise, you can do it yourself by putting your html code in footer.tpl (templates > your template > tpl) next to social buttons and adding some css styles (if needed) to style.css < css < your template
    Thanks Rudi, I will check it out when i get home from work. If not I will create a ticket

Hello Godwin,

Hello Rudi,

It didn't work for me, is there anyway you can help me ?

Hello,

in this case, create a new ticket indicating my name and attach your code
    and I'll help you

Hello,

in this case, create a new ticket indicating my name and attach your code
    and I'll help you
    Hello Rudi, I sent a ticket to your name, #DZ-394348, thanks I really appreciate your help.

+ Reply to Thread