+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Category Import Issue

Category Import Issue

Hello All,When Import the categories from .XLS file, the name of the category is not populated.Refer to the attached screenshot. The last two rows are imported without names!Kindly suggest me a way to get out of this problem. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Manivannan Chinnaswamy; December 3, 2017 at 06:38 AM.

Hello Manivannan,

Would you please send us your xls file.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Manivannan,

Would you please send us your xls file.
    Hello Vicktor,

A support ticket has been created on 1-Dec, the ID is ZAA-688014. The .xls file & the error screenshot are attached to the ticket. The ticket is not actioned & the problem is not resolved !!!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Manivannan Chinnaswamy View Post
    Hello Vicktor,

A support ticket has been created on 1-Dec, the ID is ZAA-688014. The .xls file & the error screenshot are attached to the ticket. The ticket is not actioned & the problem is not resolved !!!

Regards
    Just now I tried importing categories in Flynax Auto Demo.... the same issue. The category name is not populated even though a record is created. Pl. refer to the screenshot (highlighted in red box)

Just now I tried importing categories in Flynax Auto Demo.... the same issue. The category name is not populated even though a record is created. Pl. refer to the screenshot (highlighted in red box)
    Support team,

Created a ticket, but no action on it!

Anyone in this forum experienced this issue? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This is the response received when the import button (green button) is clicked:

Fatal error: Class 'Flynax\Utils\Valid' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\sgbikez\includes\classes\rlDb.clas s.php on line 350
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Unfortunately, your screenshot is small and unclear. is it possible to attach your sample xls file here?

EDIT: is extra space a typo in rlDb.clas s.php ? if not, please check name in includes/control.inc.php line 46 and also physical file name in includes/classes folder

Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; December 16, 2017 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Unfortunately, your screenshot is small and unclear. is it possible to attach your sample xls file here?

EDIT: is extra space a typo in rlDb.clas s.php ? if not, please check name in includes/control.inc.php line 46 and also physical file name in includes/classes folder

It's a typo. The .xls file is attached as requested. Thanks for your kind help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's a typo. The .xls file is attached as requested. Thanks for your kind help.
    Here is the screenshot of the error message attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There is an issue when the "Valid" function in the insertOne function in rlDB.class.php file.

I just commented line numbers 351, 356 & 360. The category import worked like a charm. After import, I just un-commented to restore the original file. I know this is not a fix for the issue, at least it's a workaround for me to move forward.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread