+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add "All" Under the condition on Search form?

Question How to add "All" Under the condition on Search form?

My Website (Running on FlynaX 4.7.2) is a Car Buying & Selling and Got stuck in displaying both New and Used vehicles on search results page.
    Simply, I want to Add the word "All" under conditions so visitors can search both Used and New vehicles.
    Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 2.23.01 pm.png

The solution has to be limited to the search forms and it SHOULD NOT display on the "Add a Listing" page.
    Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 2.23.47 pm.png

Please guide me on How to get this added. I have access to the server and can edit any php/template file.

Hello,

It will require some customization

for that you can create a ticket

because you can use either a single form (for both new and used)

or form divided by new/used tabs (Listing Types > your type > Edit >Tabbed Data Settings > Arrange boxes by)

also if you hide the field 'condition' on add-listings form

users can't select new/used for their listings
    Last edited by Rudi; December 16, 2019 at 04:18 AM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanil Dissanayake View Post
    The solution has to be limited to the search forms and it SHOULD NOT display on the "Add a Listing" page.
    ? why does the solution need not be on add a listing page?

if you set up a multi-level listing you could achieve this also in search / you set up a multi-level listing like this.

Condition

L1 > All Condtions
    L2 > New / Used

in the back end, a person would add the first condition as all conditions and after they selected that they could choose, new or used.

In search both options would be usable in that the top condition / all conditions would show first and if they select that then with a new selection box below that would let them then refine the search to new or used / toggle that on or off per se.

That would take a few seconds to set up and cost you nothing. Just an idea for you.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread