Thread: Custom template design

Threaded View

Custom template design

hi guys

here is an issue... i wanted to hire developer to make some rearrangements on my homepage template which should take only some radical tweaks- not much. however he looked up the flynax script and template to see what he can do and comes back to me with question "where the hell index page is?" ??? i really did not know what to tell him because i have pretty much respect for him as a developer. im sure he doesnt want really to go through all this flynax stuff because the script is very rare but he wants to help me so i need to help him as well.

so since we all know flynax is opensource which should be adjusted by any developer, is there something i really missed with buying this script? what makes it so complicated that one developer should ask me where the main template files are? is there anything i should make him aware of so he can complete my projects on flynax?

if it is a case that anyone has complications with developing flynax frontend and backend as well, or even not being able at all to make any adjustments just because flynax doesnt allow them to do so, which i dont want even to imagine... i might be very much disappointed in what i paid and what i got.

any suggestions guys?? thanks in advance

jasmin
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; November 20, 2017 at 07:42 PM.