Thread: Custom template design

Threaded View

thank you guys a lot

well it might have sounded stupid that he asked where index file is... but i really trust this guy because he made some great work in some other projects for me so i know he is not some kind of phony he is a great wordpress expert

however he says he would need sometime too look how everything works with flynax so i assume it might be kind of complicated. my coding knowledge is very basic so i cannot have a clear picture of how complicated it may be so for that matter i want to reach out the complexity of the designing problem

Viktor could you in short tell me what would mean controller files in flynax case?

also one more question in terms of case study... lets say homepage is arranged in 4 horizontal blocks/containers. first block contains navbar, second one searchbox, third one contains body with recent, featured listings boxes and other plugins and fouth one contains footer.
    now lets say i want to have all those blocks/containers arranged verticaly on my homepage, so navbar is vertical search box vertical etc.
    do i need to make rearrangements in php and css only OR the .tpl files also need to be changed?? what do you think it might be important in this case and im not aware of?? only opinion guys, i dont need at the moment any kind of solutions

thanks
    Last edited by Jasmin Toromanovic; November 21, 2017 at 10:11 AM.