+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email veryfication without register

Email veryfication without register

Hi
    I have a problem. When someone regulary create a profil, than they receive an email with a veryfication link - thats ok. My problem is, that when someone create a listing (not an user), they receive there login details per mail, but they don't need to validate it???? How can i activate the validation process also for this? Thanks

Guru
    you need to make the setting to not allow users to add listing without being registered. > http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ighlight=ready

Is that the only way?

Guru
    ? unless you can find another way the system works ? it is for now

your saying i want people to add a listing without being signed up as a member, but then saying I want to verify them first, now is it the chicken or the egg you want but both can not happen.

what can happen if you want to monitor people is set it as you have it but then set listings to be approved before publish, that way it is easy to for people to add listing without signing up, add their info etc, but nothing still gets past the gatekeeper unless it is approved.

try a few things out and test and see what combination works best for you.

That is not 100% correct, because when a person add a listing without sign up - they insert his name and email and get automatically an account and also access to his account - without email veryfication?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenthaler View Post
    That is not 100% correct, because when a person add a listing without sign up - they insert his name and email and get automatically an account and also access to his account - without email veryfication?
    what are you talking about ? what is not correct, if you choose to allow people to add listing before signing up, thats what you get, you cant say allow people to add a listing without being a member, and then say at the same time they must be verified. ?

or am I missing something.

please show us what is correct then, that would be great, happy to learn more, or explain a little clearer exactly what you want to do / have happen.
    Last edited by Pete Young; November 14, 2017 at 12:00 AM.

Hello All,

In the Flynax system doesn't exist function for add listing without registration totally. If you need it I suggest you create new ticket with the request and we will create it as a customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

That is what i mean.

When someone register a profil, bevor they publish an add, they have to verify by mail. When someone create an account during the publishing process, they don't have to verify the mail. - But the Endresult is still the same, both has an account, but only one is veryfied. That was i find a little bit strange.

You can deactivate confirmation by email and user profile will active immediately after registration.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi,
    I would like to have the other one, so that accounts hwo are created during the ad publishing process also need an activation by mail. How can i do that?

+ Reply to Thread