+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subcategories not working...

Question Subcategories not working...

Hello,

I am getting a 404 error when trying clicking on a category (it has one listing)...

the url looks like this: http://localhost/flynax/index.phpind...&category=2070

I am not sure why there are two index.php's in the url, but that seems to be the culprit, but even if I change the url to only one index.php it still redirects back to the above posted url and throws a 404 page.

Thank you
    Brian

You have problem in your installation. It seems you are working on local. Please look at config.inc.php at includes folder.
    Find what you are defined for RL_URL_HOME.
    If you are working on live website, please create a ticket for flynax team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    You have problem in your installation. It seems you are working on local. Please look at config.inc.php at includes folder.
    Find what you are defined for RL_URL_HOME.
    If you are working on live website, please create a ticket for flynax team.
    I have this in my confi.inc.php at includes folder:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    The home page works, and when I click a listing type in the top menu, that page works, then in the categories on the sidebar, there is one listing in the category, but I click to that link, and it shows 404 page.

I don't see what could be wrong

If you installed in local using wampserver, i suggest study this topic.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...on-wamp-server

Hello Brian,

Do you want to use script without rewrite module? I can fix it on your local machine. Contact me in PM and we will solve it together.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

Do you want to use script without rewrite module? I can fix it on your local machine. Contact me in PM and we will solve it together.
    Helo Viktor,

I am not sure I understand you, I want to use the re-write module, unless of course it is something that is exactly the same for nginx server. By the way, I am using:

Linux
    Enginx or Nginx
    Mysql
    PHp

LEMP Stack

+ Reply to Thread