+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A ghost on flynax?

woooow 3000 !!!

I will try to delete the page 'add' with the robot.txt, see if it comes from the

Is the Flynax team on this problem or not, can someone from the Flynax team reply regarding this issues as it's getting really stupid now with all these incomplete listings in admin panel.

I have to keep going into phpmyadmin to delete them since you have to delete them one by one in admin which is also stupid, what happen to select all then delete?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackred View Post
    woooow 3000 !!!

I will try to delete the page 'add' with the robot.txt, see if it comes from the
    Now I have 3800 by tomorrow, I will get 4500, I wish its real ads

I wonder if someone reads this. So many complained about this and no flynax staff member replied .
    Until they will fix you can do like this CONFIGURATIoNS-LISTINGS-Post ads in one step- set to disable

Quote Originally Posted by David Mundle View Post
    Hello Guys

My site keeps creating incomplete listings and i have to keep deleting them in admin however i don't currently have the under Construction plugin installed but i do have version 4.6 so what's the issue or fix for this Viktor or anyone.

Thanks
    I have the same problem here

They also have the problem.
    Be patient, surely they are trying to solve it...and perhaps a new version soon 4.6.0.1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; November 9, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Yes... Just wait !!

Hello Flynax

Been a while since this was reported. Any fix? Without this fix can not use one step add listing

Any news ??

Hello All,

Very strange because all ok on my side. Who has this problem can create new ticket or write me PM I will check the problem and will try to solve it ASAP.
    There is a possibility that the Flynax developers do not know about this bug / problem or may be you need to change some configurations from your side
    Last edited by Viktor; November 24, 2017 at 04:31 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread