+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A ghost on flynax?

Lightbulb A ghost on flynax?

Hello !

Given all the bugs of the new version, I have the site under maintenance, closed to the public.
    But oddly every morning, I find myself with twenty incomplete listings !

t

Hello Blackred,

Exist error in under Construction plugin for version 4.6. I hope we will release new version of the plugin today and you need to update the plugin.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Guys

My site keeps creating incomplete listings and i have to keep deleting them in admin however i don't currently have the under Construction plugin installed but i do have version 4.6 so what's the issue or fix for this Viktor or anyone.

Thanks

I have 20 new listing today. Only today and I have turn on under maintanance plugin for almost a week

Hello, I just installed the plugin and still incomplete listings. Also impossible to update the plugins from the admin. I have to delete everything, upload them to the flynax site, and add them by ftp.

Hello

I got hundreds of incomplete listing too ( i think because of the crawling spiders) This only happens when adding a listing in 1 step. If you will change to multiple steps you won't get incomplete listings.

Master

Exclamation I'm having the same issue

Every day I have to clean more than 200 incomplete listings.

Just change to multiple stept when adding a listing and for the moment you will avoid this until they will fix it

I also think it comes from search engines that generate demand.

I already deleted 2500 and still have more than 3000 uncompleted listings to delete, what a job this is ? ohhh boy

+ Reply to Thread