Hi Pete

Thanks for your replies, okay so this is now what i am wanting do so forget my first post about this issue since i already know Flynax script will not allow for 2 categories of the same name.

The plan is to install all of ebay categories system (which i have already) into my version of Flaynax then use the category specifics for each of those categories (which i have) and use the specifics only for the listing page option like you would by using ebay so you would have like my example below.

Example: I list a Apple Phone i would fill in details as normal but on the listing main page where you would fill in the title, description and other info you would also have the option to select which Apple IPhone model it is like IPhone 6 16GB, IPhone 5 16GB, IPhone 7 64GB info like that just as you would on the ebay selling page or even like in the motors section where you select air con, power windows.

I would like to know how i would set this up using the listing fields or any other method in Flynax hope i have not babbled too much in this post...

Thanks
David