+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Filter by locations...

Filter by locations...

Hello,

I would like to ask: Is possible to filter by location, and put the locations on sidebar of the listing type page sidebar? And example of what I am talking about would be like:

https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/properties.html

While that sidebar has filters for: Categories, Sale / Rent, Price, Bedrooms and Bathrooms, it does NOT have location field. Can that be added? If so, how? I prefer to do it on a different listing type, not properties at this point, but in any case, can that be accomplished?

Thank you.
    Brian

You can filter by location in My Location box at the home page top right (multifield plugin should have been installed). If you need to show this box in the other pages or categories, please go to admin panel -> content -> content boxes and edit My Location, then check boxes you need in show box sections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    You can filter by location in My Location box at the home page top right (multifield plugin should have been installed). If you need to show this box in the other pages or categories, please go to admin panel -> content -> content boxes and edit My Location, then check boxes you need in show box sections.
    Thank you very much Bahram Soltanirad!
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread