+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Category meta

You mean admin panel !!!???
    You should type a text there. what do you want to do there!?

Yes i know. But i have more than 2000 Categories and Subcategories and it would be easier to add a short code for the title name - otherwise i must insert informations for each title...?

Yes, it would be easier. But short code to what!? Short code from what!? Is there any pre filled field that you like to copy? No there is not.
    But there is a category plugin in flynax which you can use it for automatic category creation using XLS/XML file.
    Also if you do not fill category title, it automatically shows category name as category title unless you fill something there.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; October 31, 2017 at 09:05 PM.

That is incomprehensible to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenthaler View Post
    That is incomprehensible to me....
    Short answer is: You don't need to insert anything at category title box. The system automatically shows category name as category title, unless you insert something at the category title box.

Yes, but the problem is - that i not only want to show the category name. I would like to add a title inculding marketing words for my website and the category name :-)?

Yes, but the problem is - that i not only want to show the category name. I would like to add a title inculding marketing words for my website and the category name :-)?
    Then you mean category title=category name+marketing words. If yes, then you need to type marketing words and the system should merge it with category name.
    If yes, then you need some customization.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; November 1, 2017 at 04:45 PM.

Yes, that is what im looking for..

Yes, that is what im looking for..
    You are in wrong way. It should be done at user panel not admin

Guru
    you would then add that information to the meta description for the category.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pete Young; November 1, 2017 at 10:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread