+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flynax ver. 4.6 bugs and changes discussion

Managed to upgrade site but i have problem with plugins in backend...
    if i try to update it says done but the script only backups the current plugin without updating!!

And search by distance plugin has a problem with the integraded banner...Screenshot_20171102-055313.jpg

Hi There.
    Search by Distance issue fixed, plugin will be updated soon.

What about plugins updated, you'd better report your domain and software version use use through the new support ticket submission.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi There.
    Search by Distance issue fixed, plugin will be updated soon.

What about plugins updated, you'd better report your domain and software version use use through the new support ticket submission.
    What about the update.sql file included in the fresh installation package John? I reinstalled the script and wait for response. I was afraid applying it with error could be a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    I have not 4.6. But when i see all posts and complaints about update.sql file, i guess it is a useless update file.
    compare some of lines inside it with dump.sql in your install folder.
    If you find them too, then probability it is a redundant file and it's there by mistake. You can ignore it.
    Thank you for ur suggestion. I did ask some of flynax staff but they also said to apply it via admincp

Hello everyone, I disabled HTTPS while installing version 4.6, but would like to enable HTTPS after installation. It's possible? What is the way to enable HTTPS in administration?
    Thank you.

Hello Francisco,

You need to change only 1 file: ftp://includes>>config.inc.php

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    to:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    save and check your site again. And uninstall SLL protection plugin if you installed it before.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

more problems with listing status plugin

Listing status not working with 460 version...No watermark on photos, no photos when you select to see a sold listing..

Quote Originally Posted by autocy View Post
    Managed to upgrade site but i have problem with plugins in backend...
    if i try to update it says done but the script only backups the current plugin without updating!!
    I also have this problem. For example, the new filter, saved by distance plugin. I hit update and all they did is backing up the plugin. And flynax inform new version again.
    So I guess it's a common problem since I'm not the only one got it.

I just did a fresh installation of 4.6, and install ref plugin for the first name in admincp. The system installed the previous version which is 2.0.7 and informs me of new version 2.1. I pressed the update. They backup 2.0.7 and reinstalled the same version 2.0.7. I think it's the server problem. This happened with other plugins as well

Edited: A temporary solution for this is to download the plugin on flynax.com then upload it to your site via ftp client then install it in admincp
    Last edited by Wei Hong; November 21, 2017 at 03:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread