+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flynax ver. 4.6 bugs and changes discussion

same error

The same problem happen to me, and because I cannot upgrade my site and I restore back as preview version, I hope Flynax Developer they should try to have a Plugin in Admin which can upgrade the whole site, special when the update detected via Admin Panel
    MOD

The same problem happen to me, And I will advice you to restore your site back as a preview

And because that error I cannot even upgrade my site and I restore back as preview version, I hope Flynax Developer they should try to have a Plugin in Admin which can upgrade the whole site, special when the update detected via Admin Panel
    MOD

No answer ... Can anyone tell us something? Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Adams View Post
    The same problem happen to me, And I will advice you to restore your site back as a preview

And because that error I cannot even upgrade my site and I restore back as preview version, I hope Flynax Developer they should try to have a Plugin in Admin which can upgrade the whole site, special when the update detected via Admin Panel
    I agree 100% We need better Bak-end(Admin CP) and Update/Upgrade (Module)
    When ever there have been an updates and upgrades versions, patches or what not, it seem everyone pretty much have the same huge issue and problem.

You guys need to come up with a better System and Method, Module of updating or upgrading.

Please make it flawless so that we all can have easy updates or upgrades but Please don't make everyone create tickets specially when we all have the same or identical script, version and issues.
    Last edited by Sisay Beshah; October 31, 2017 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi everyone,

My first question is I'm doing a fresh installation and I found a file:
    "update.sql"

What am I supposed to do with this file?
    I have not 4.6. But when i see all posts and complaints about update.sql file, i guess it is a useless update file.
    compare some of lines inside it with dump.sql in your install folder.
    If you find them too, then probability it is a redundant file and it's there by mistake. You can ignore it.

What I do not understand is that the update comes out very late without the plugins are up to date too!

For my part I made an update and a fresh installation. The result is the same, everything works except most plugins.

dont notice this one here please
    Last edited by Mustafa ilker Yonel; October 31, 2017 at 12:15 PM. Reason: wrong tread

When ever there have been an Update and Upgrade eveybody run in to the same bugs/issues. Please
    You guys need to come up with a better System, Module, method of updating or upgrading.

I agree 100% We need better back-end(Admin CP) and Update/Upgrade (Module)
    Whenever there have been an updates and upgrades versions, patches or what not, it seems everyone pretty much run into same huge issue and problem.

Please make it flawless so that we all can have easy updates or upgrades but Please don't make everyone create tickets specially when we all have the same or identical script, version and issues.
    Last edited by Sisay Beshah; October 31, 2017 at 06:01 PM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisay Beshah View Post
    When ever there have been an Update and Upgrade eveybody run in to the same bugs/issues. Please
    You guys need to come up with a better System, Module, method of updating or upgrading.

I agree 100% We need better back-end(Admin CP) and Update/Upgrade (Module)
    Whenever there have been an updates and upgrades versions, patches or what not, it seems everyone pretty much run into same huge issue and problem.

This whole idea of a plugin style or common upgrade option was mentioned 500 moons ago, as a way where nobody had to run around the forum or internet looking for solutions to problems and how to fix them, also when a problem was found so that flynax could simply upgrade and fix all sites with one upgrade.

Maybe we might have to wait 700 moons before this happens.

+ Reply to Thread