+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account Type why are checkboxes disabled

Account Type why are checkboxes disabled

http://prntscr.com/h1sgxv

as you can see in the screenshot some checkboxes are disabled and we cant change that.

why is that ?

what we are missing here

Hello Mustafa,

I have fixed this bug. Please try to check it again.

For other people who want it also:
    open file: ftp://admin>>tpl>>controllers>>account_types.tpl
    find code:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace to:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    save and check again.
    Last edited by Viktor; October 25, 2017 at 01:41 PM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

THANK YOU ! one problem gone

could you check again the Searchbox picture problem.

http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...cture-checkbox

Victor we have still the same problem cant uncheck

check this

?controller=account_types&action=edit&type=bireyse luyeler

Hello Mustafa,

That's right because doesn't exist other account types with checked this listing types and should be minimum 1 account type for add listing for each listing type. If you open other account type and check this listing types save and then return back you can uncheck it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor, Mustafa,

I've installed classified version 4.7.0 two months ago and have the same issue. Listing type boxes are disable I can't select or change it.
    I've changed the code as Viktor mentioned above, did not work. Any idea? Please help.
    Capture.PNG

Regards,
    Hieu

Guru
    Ar I have the same problem and posted it here and was told it was not a problem ? interesting I shall watch this thread for the answer.

Hi Pete,

I was watching this and see the disable boxes were changed once I changed some settings. I tried to understand the logic behind this and here is what I got. As long as I set more than 1 account type to allow visitor for a quick sign-up, all the boxes are enable. So far, I'm good. I'll watch more once I create new account types and new listing types.

Regards,
    Hieu

Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Hoang View Post
    Hi Pete,

I was watching this and see the disable boxes were changed once I changed some settings. I tried to understand the logic behind this and here is what I got. As long as I set more than 1 account type to allow visitor for a quick sign-up, all the boxes are enable. So far, I'm good. I'll watch more once I create new account types and new listing types.

Regards,
    Hieu
    I had this issue before and what I did was to click on "Check All/Uncheck All" option right below then click on some of them and it work the way I want.
    This problem also exist in listing boxes as well, sometimes. When you try to check on listing types

Guru
    Yes more than one and still locked it is an error in the system.

+ Reply to Thread