+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bump up from Admin panel?

Bump up from Admin panel?

Hello,

I wish I could bump up some ad without going through the database to change the bump up date.

Is it possible to bump un an ad from the Admin panel?

Thank you

Marc

Guru
    ? if you had move to the top on renewal set to yes and then selected to renew through the admin panel ? does that work ?

I do not want to renew an ad, I just want to get it back to the top of the list.

I submitted a ticket because there is a bug with the plugin monetise. Some new ads have no bump date and can be found on the last page of the ad.
    I would like to make a bump up of these ads to create a bump up date without having to go into the database.
    I reported this bug late February, since that time I enter the date myself in the database. I also need to check regularly to make sure the new ads are at the top of the list.
    This bug also affects the Autoposter plugin because ads that do not have a bump date are not showing on the Facebook of my site.

Being able to bump up from the admin panel would make it easier for me to wait until this bug is fixed.

Guru
    ? Marc, you need to get the bug fixed if there is one, if you have been waiting since February, you are more patient than I am, so maybe ask for somebody else to view your error and have the issue resolved that way.

+ Reply to Thread