+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Bug 235" Bump & Highlight always changes to unlimited

Sir Pete Young

did you read the follow quote ?

Where :Admin Panel > Listing Packages > Edit Package

Bump & Highlight section

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gvpc6e

following situation >> i dont wont them.

as standard they are active as unlimited (in the demo too)

so to deactivate them i write 0 in the box and save the packages

then i reopen the packages for editing. taataaa 0 are gone and its unlimited again.

so when i save the package again it will use unlimited instead 0 for Bump & Highlight

Of course i want Bumps & Highlights i pay'd for this plugin. saying just deinstall it ?! hmmm makes no sense.

in some packages i want Bump & Highlight and in some i dont wont them. of course i can live with this bug. BUT still it is a bug.

IF i buy something i expect it works 100% and i think its not that big of a deal to fix that because i know this bug. but the person after me not.

i cant write a HANDBOOK for Bugs for the person after me.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa ilker Yonel View Post
    Sir Pete Young

did you read the follow quote ?

Of course i want Bumps & Highlights i pay'd for this plugin. saying just deinstall it ?! hmmm makes no sense.

in some packages i want Bump & Highlight and in some i dont wont them. of course i can live with this bug.
    OK it was hard to understand what you meant, the web sometimes is like that, that's why we ask for clarification, just create a ticket with the problem and the Alan will fix it for you and all will be good.

+ Reply to Thread